Please pray that I can find a permanent job that's full###

Chrissy

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I can find a permanent job that's full time. I have been getting lots of hours as a fill in at my old job since the boss is out of state but she will be back this Wednesday so after that, I don't know when I will work again. I do have a few applications out there but I haven't received any call backs. Please pray that I can get back on full time at my old job, or that one of the other jobs calls me. Thank you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
305
Father In Heaven please send angels to lead me to my missing important paper-work for my records in Jesus's Name I Pray,... Amen...
Replies
8
Views
298
Please pray I can find a job with shifts within the hours I can work. Also please pray for my health as I am rapidly gaining weight and nothing I've tried has stopped this! I gained ### pounds in just a few months.
Replies
5
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,608
Messages
16,778,780
Members
648,160
Latest member
Gwoithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom