Please Pray That I Can Be Able To Forget ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional healing and detachment from a past relationship, seeking divine intervention to break strong emotional ties and find happiness.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will provide a job so that I can be able to afford 2 cat homes, and curse the ### government as they did injustice governance used court to sue the opposition just to get them out and so they could retain their power in ###.
Replies
5
Views
248
I am really scared I made a big mistake and I mess up everyone is mad at me. Ok I told my roommate I was leaving at the end of the month I suppose to give her a 30 day notice and when I told my brother about it he was mad at me I suppose to pay for the rent and deposit. I think it will be better...
Replies
11
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom