please pray that I am not so lonely and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sue1959

Servant of All
please pray that I am not so lonely and my heels stop hurting and I get a car that I need also my finances improve, in the name of Jesus I ask these things
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having the worst 6 months of my life and I am so incredibly lonely. I have friends but they have been drifting further and further away, and I don't know if they still love me. I have an abusive family, and so little support in this world. I've been crying so much every day, on my...
Replies
7
Views
287
im ver ylonely GOD pleas ehave emrcy
Replies
11
Views
359
It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. It's important to remember that you're not alone in feeling this way, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Talk to someone you trust, whether it's...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom