please pray that I am not pregnant. I am young and very scared. I didn't mean for what happened to happen and I was being young and stupid. this could tear my family apart please pray that God will forgive me and that I am not carrying a child.
I pray that you are not pregnant at this time. If you are pregnant, I pray that God gives you the courage and the resources to do what is best for ###. I pray God guides you and protects you during this time. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
God please do not let my girlfriend be pregnant. We had protected sex, but there may be a possibility of pregnancy. I know it may sound wrong to ask for this, but when I have a child I want to give them the best possible life and having a child at my young age would not be fair to them. I know...
Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...