Please pray that I am able to rent out ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrana

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I am able to rent out my house so I can pay my children's school fees.

Please pray that my husband learns to soften his heart and mind in all things.

Please pray that my children find true friends - they seem so alone and yet so brave.

Please pray that I am able to lose weight.

Thank you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I am able to reach my goal to drink a gallon of water daily.
Replies
7
Views
268
Please pray I am able to reach my goal to drink a gallon of water daily.
Replies
5
Views
235
Please pray I am able to lose weight and get fit.
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom