Please Pray That God Would Use His Chance To Touch ### Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
I thank everyone who have prayed for my mother who longs to find job. I have requested prayers for my jobless mom who has lost her hope to find job completely. Today I heard that she will (have to) go to church tomorrow. I want you to pray that God would use His chance to touch my mother tomorrow because She visits church very rarely. Pray that God would rush to her as soon as she enters and make her clean of sins, curses, demons and everything else that may block her from finding job. I myself suspect that the reason why my mom have not managed to find a job is that evil has its hold on her. Please pray that God would not miss His (only) chance to get that close to my mom.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
8
Views
327
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
290
Most of my life has been horrible for almost ### years. I have been alone and lonely all my life. People thought I was friends with are not my friends. I have family estrangement with almost everyone. I try hard to get along with my family; they don't get along with me. They act like I am a bad...
Replies
6
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom