Please pray that God would do a miracle

Victor Bagh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God would do a miracle in my life and answer my prayer. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the Lord that made heaven and earth. Needing prayer for finances now tonight to keep a little place to live. I have nothing much but I thank God for what I have. I need a miracle without one...
Replies
9
Views
251
So those running this site delete people's names, cities that they are from, etc. Would the Lord Jesus Christ do that? NO He would NOT. I see names of people, and cities mentioned all throughout the Bible. Those running this site their time on this site has to come to an END. This control has to...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom