Please pray that God will work in me and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SheyEl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheyEl

Guest
Please pray that God will work in me and change me first. I've come to realize that before God can work in ### he needs to change my heat, my mind and my behaviour first so even if ### doesn't change things will be better because I have been transformed. Pray that God will give me control over my tongue, my attitudes, my emotions, my entire being. Please pray daily for me as I stand for my marriage. Thanks.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God will work on ### and show ### and ###'s children mercy
Replies
7
Views
231
Lord please open the eyes of ### around respecting a woman and her feelings and needs. Remove that rigidity and selfishness or simply immature thinking, whatever it is. Lord deal with him in Jesus name. He believes in Jesus. But change of character is needed and the word of God should permeate...
Replies
7
Views
252
Thank you my friends for praying with and for me. I am enlightened that the Lord has given unto me people like you who are all with open hearts and minds. Today, is finally the day the work I have been doing with pay off (quite literally) and I will get my first paycheck though I've been...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom