Please pray that God will protect my job until ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashahale

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that God will protect my job until God gives me something else. Currently, my supervisor has started picking and I've lived long enough to know they want me to go and I WANT to go. I have a degree and I'm doing all I know to not just get another job, but the best one!! I have so many bills, debt, obligations etc. Please pray that God would help me not to act out of my emotions, anger and frustration. I know they that live Godly will suffer persecution.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
171
Please pray for me during this season of uncertainty. I have a recruiter meeting next week to discuss a potential job opportunity, and I ask for prayer that, if this is God's will, it would be the right position and offer the remote work I need. Please also pray that I can keep my current job...
Replies
13
Views
228
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom