Please pray that God will minister to my spirit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that God will minister to my spirit and mind concerning his will and guidance for my life. Pray that God will bless me today to do my job better at work. Ask him to place a hedge of protection over and around my life and my mom and children ### and ###. I pray that God will disallow the plots and plans of the enemy to destroy my life and finances. Lord fight against all that fight against me. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
193
Please pray that angels minister to my ### every morning.
Replies
7
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom