Please pray that God will heal me from digestive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray that God will heal me from digestive burning and restore peaceful rest. Thank you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Father:

Please hear the plea of Your servant. Show them favour in their eyes and grant their hearts desire. Amien
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing my digestive system. Thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear brothers and sisters, I beg you to pray for ###, that the Lord may heal his entire digestive system in His great mercy. Please, I implore you, join me in prayer for him. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. May his healing be for the glory of God. The Lord bless you.
Replies
7
Views
265
Please pray for God to heal ### of this sickness. Pray for ### to not feel guilty about relaxing today. Pray that symptoms get better and not worse. Pray that ###'s wife does not catch what ### has. Pray for her to be healthy. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom