Please pray that God use me for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come before You in humility. I know I am still growing and learning, and there are times when I struggle even to care for myself. Yet in my heart, I desire to do more. I want to be a source of help, not just for myself, but for others who are in need. Please strengthen me — in...
Replies
9
Views
194
Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me and giving my life purpose. As Your Word says, “Here am I; send me” (Isaiah 6:8), I surrender myself completely to You. Use my gifts, knowledge, career, business, and relationships to serve others and glorify Your name. Give me wisdom, courage...
Replies
6
Views
97
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, please use me for your glory in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom