Please pray that God takes away my shyness and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be very shy, but not now, my fiancé sometimes wishes I still was :veryhappy: LOL. May God bring you out of your shell & relieve you from your anxiety ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Attending a social event tonight am not used to being without Christian community. Lord guide my evening and show me who knows you and who I can minister to...and some fun too am kind of shy. in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
229
Please pray that God takes away my anxiety because I am afraid to become homeless and I am afraid that my family won't let me live with them. I get a social security check and I get money from my job; it's not enough for an apartment. I believe God will help me keep a home and take away my...
Replies
7
Views
301
I have feelings for someone that I shouldn’t have feelings for. They’re borderline obsessive. Pray God removes these feelings.
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom