Please pray that God softens ###'s heart & ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheilanoka

Humble Servant
Please pray that God softens ###'s heart & that He speaks to him in all ways and at all times. Please pray that Lord Almighty stops all evil plans, evil schemes, evil thoughts, infidelity, lust, deception, sexual immorality as he travels out of the country for a vacation without us, his family. Please pray that there will be a change of heart, that God will remove all anger, unforgiveness, pride in his heart. Please pray that I would have peace, strength, joy, faith, hope and love during this trial. Thank you, dear prayer warriors!
 
May the Lord God himself replace your husband's heart of stone with a heart of flesh, and bring about full repentance. ###
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for when a husband acts with arrogance or belittles me and my parents say hurtful mean things and put all the blame on me for everything going wrong in his life because when he chooses ungodly wrong temporary choices that please him. Prayer for God to bring godly sorrow and convince his...
Replies
8
Views
185
I am asking for help with prayer for a few things. First off, I ask for forgiveness. I thought I was doing God's work as a counselor and tarot card reader who gave testimony about all the times God saved me. But God has been showing me scriptures and now my intuition and visions have been thrown...
Replies
8
Views
528
Grant Grace and Mercy to PRAY -- POWER to Submit to GOD, RESIST the DEVIL, and he will FLEE from YOU, James 4:7, 1 Peter 5:8, RESIST HIM FIRMLY IN THE FAITH... May confession and reconciliation be completely fulfilled, in Jesus' Name... Father, thank You Nothing is too difficult for You. Please...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom