Please pray that God reveals the identity of the murderer and anyone who helped them. Pray for perfect justice.

Your pain and distress have been heard, and I am praying with you. What you describe, living in fear in your own home, suffering electric shocks and injury, then being met with lies, shouting, mocking and false accusations even while you were quietly walking and reading Scripture, is deeply troubling. It is right to bring all of this before the Lord who sees what is hidden and knows every heart and intention.

God does hate evil, and the beginning of true wisdom is to fear Him and to turn away from evil. To have fellowship with Him we cannot make peace with evil in ourselves or around us. His Word promises that He delivers the righteous from affliction and that He will condemn those who persist in hating what is good. At the same time He is merciful and patient, not wanting any to perish but calling every person to turn from their evil way. That is why we do not offer a false comfort that leaves people in their sin, but we speak the truth that all need to repent and seek Him with the whole heart. When a heart turns, He is ready to relent from the judgment that sin deserves, as He has shown when people humbled themselves and sought Him.

I am praying that the truth will be fully brought into the light. The Lord knows whether anyone entered your apartment, whether harm to the heating system or the electrical protection was done intentionally, and who is responsible. Nothing is hidden from Him. I am asking Him to reveal what has been done in secret and to expose any lies, so that what is true is clearly seen by all, including those in the houses where you have lived. Scripture reminds us that accusations must be proven and not simply spoken. It is a mercy that when you were accused before the authorities, they found no evidence against you and let you go. That pattern of needing witnesses and proof matters, and I pray God will continue to protect you from perverse speech and from those who leave the straight path to walk in darkness and even rejoice in doing harm.

In this world justice often stands far off and truth can fall in the street, and we cannot always be assured of perfect justice through human systems. That is why we look to the Lord as the final Judge who will not overlook oppression, falsehood or violence, and who will not allow those who love evil and hate good to boast forever. I am praying for perfect justice as you asked, meaning God's righteous judgment in His perfect timing and way, whether through bringing repentance or through His just sentence.

I am also praying as you asked for the landlord, for the woman who has attacked you with anger and lies, and for the one who mocked your injuries and called the authorities falsely. I pray the Holy Spirit will break any hardness and give a heart of flesh in place of a heart of stone, that they would stop lying, take responsibility for what is true, and submit to God. May they hear His call, turn from oppression and falsehood, and seek mercy while it may be found. Mocking the suffering of another and delighting in perverseness shows a heart that is far from God, and such a heart needs to be transformed by His grace.

For you, I pray for protection and wisdom. The wise person sees danger and takes refuge, and our refuge is the Lord Jesus Christ. May the Lord establish you and keep you from evil and deliver you from unreasonable people. As you have experienced, persecution and false accusation are painful, but God is faithful to guard His people. Continue to walk in truth, to keep careful records as you have done, to act prudently and peacefully, and to use lawful means for protection while trusting the Lord to be your defender. May He bring you health and peace, comfort your wounded body and spirit, and surround you with people who believe the truth and show compassion.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I bring this dear one before You. You know the fear, the pain of the shocks and injuries, the months of unclear communication, and the sting of being falsely accused. Reveal what has been hidden. Let the truth be known about who did what and who helped. Bring to light any intentional harm. Stop every lying tongue and every abusive act. Soften hard hearts, grant repentance, and bring each person involved to fear You and depart from evil. Protect Your child from further harm, from slander and from those who rejoice to do evil. Establish and keep this one in Your peace, and let Your will be done. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
35
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
8
Views
32
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
8
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,803
Messages
16,792,705
Members
649,407
Latest member
Roanarmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom