Please pray that God grants my request "so that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God grants my request "so that my joy will be complete", as Jesus Himself said; may ### take the courage to take his phone and call me to enquire about the latest news about health recovery!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
220
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
418
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom