Love56
Account Closed
Please pray that Father will free me from these anxious and degrading thoughts, thoughts that I am unworthy, thoughts I am a bad person.
Please pray Father will free me from feeling so tired and drained and anxious
But thank Father for feeling stronger and calmer
Please pray Father will open my heart fully and he will pour his own spirit and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit into me and onto me
Please pray the hour is here now and I will be the person Father wants me to be and shine and shine so brightly of warmth, love, peace, joy, inspiration, humor, affection, courage, strength, happiness and really radiate of all of Father's spirit.
Please pray Father will now get me out of this rut I am in.
I am so so very worried about my finances, I do not know what to do.
Please pray again for this financial miracle breakthrough, that Father will and is directly interceding on my behalf
Thank Father that I heard his voice last night and he said to me "WAIT"
Please pray Father will keep to his promise and he will at the perfect time prosper my life in every aspect of my life, that at the perfect time Father will grant me and bless me with all the desires of my heart, with a beautiful soul mate and loving wife
I would love to be with her for the 14th February, please Ask, and seek and knock as Jesus said, Amen
Please pray Father will free me from feeling so tired and drained and anxious
But thank Father for feeling stronger and calmer
Please pray Father will open my heart fully and he will pour his own spirit and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit into me and onto me
Please pray the hour is here now and I will be the person Father wants me to be and shine and shine so brightly of warmth, love, peace, joy, inspiration, humor, affection, courage, strength, happiness and really radiate of all of Father's spirit.
Please pray Father will now get me out of this rut I am in.
I am so so very worried about my finances, I do not know what to do.
Please pray again for this financial miracle breakthrough, that Father will and is directly interceding on my behalf
Thank Father that I heard his voice last night and he said to me "WAIT"
Please pray Father will keep to his promise and he will at the perfect time prosper my life in every aspect of my life, that at the perfect time Father will grant me and bless me with all the desires of my heart, with a beautiful soul mate and loving wife
I would love to be with her for the 14th February, please Ask, and seek and knock as Jesus said, Amen
