Please pray that everyone's finances improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Father, together with this person's prayer, please work on our financial situation with improvement. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every where I live there is violence and my mom and I left the city of ### 30 years ago to get away from gangs and violence. They are still shooting in ### and people are getting killed. And every state I lived in there is shooting and killing and I live in a very nice neighborhood and I can't...
Replies
10
Views
444
People are hurting me and others with they words because they are angry and frustrated. My family and everyone hurts me and people always hurt people and one other thing people are laughing because they are homeless and the government won't help them out how could people be so cold are...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom