Please pray that doors open and a ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So hot Jesus have to sleep with doors and windows open. Please cool us and keep us safe.
Replies
9
Views
144
Lord God, first I want to say thank you for waking me up today. Thank you Lord for the blessings of life. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy and love. Thank you Lord for everything that I have been given by you. Lord God I am asking for your help in this difficult situation. I know that you...
Replies
12
Views
387
Doors to open up for me, favor in my industry, directing jobs to locate me, and more than enough and overflow in my finances for bills, debts paid, and to give to those in need and investing. I need Money now!
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom