Please pray that depression will leave ### and that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that depression will leave me and that I will have more energy and enthusiasm to do the work of the LORD every day.
 
please know that ### do not know ### but ### do know that our lord and savior loves ### and ### longer have to be bound by depression ### can be freed from that and healed of that ### too once strugled with depression life is hard and terrible at times but keep your head up and keep smiling ### praying that God delivers ### like ### did ### just keep praising ### through this storm! God bless ### are free in the name of Jesus AMEN!!!!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He has become very angry and breaking all things in house he did not get money to go abroad he has become very unstable.
Replies
7
Views
308
Please pray for me. I have been a faithful servant of Jesus for over 40 years. Through out I have been occasionally struggling with a form of depression. I want deliverance from this difficult situation. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom