Please pray that ### calls me... I ...

Palingenoul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that ### calls me... I love her I just want to know if she is ok... I really do miss her... I just wish she call me...I haven't heard from her in awhile .... I call her... but no answer
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Having An Intimate Relationship With God...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter misses me n calls me happily she Wil get connected to me forever. Unite us mother n daughter loh might lord. She favour's n blesses me she n her husband unite with me as a family. N be benefactors n blessings to me. I claim my daughter with love bless her n her child. In her womb...
Replies
12
Views
327
Pls pray for me n my daughter to be loved forgiveness n connected forever. Father God I miss her make her to think n miss me dearly my ears are waiting for her to call me. Bring us to be joining together noo man can separate. Bless us lord. Speak to her God to unite with me. I lov n miss n cry...
Replies
11
Views
541
Life in my communication is healed with my Mom she calls me lets me know she is ok says Hi.LIFE IN I GET A MAN FINE ASS GUY HEARTS DESIRES THAT STAYSSS THAT IM HIGHLY FAVORED WITH GREATNESS HE HAS EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR FOR ME THAT CAN STAYYYYYYY WITH ME NO WORRIES..LIFE IN IM HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED...
Replies
5
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom