Please pray someone at ### will ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please pray someone at ### will answer my phone call. Thank you for praying for me. My Lord please also forgive me my sins Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Anointing that breaks every yoke is coming upon someone on here. There is a person on here that I felt such an anointing as I read their prayer request that it brought me to tears. As that anointing comes upon you, it will break every yoke of sin, every yoke of Satan. I speak over you...
Replies
9
Views
131
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please pray that God would allow me to get out of having to go do something tomorrow for someone. My mental health is suffering a lot right now and while being around this person, I may have to be subject to negative behavior that they direct toward me sometimes due to spiritual warfare that has...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom