Please pray so that I can find my cell ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray so that I can find my cell phone. I am in trouble without it!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
309
Father In Heaven please send angels to lead me to my missing important paper-work for my records in Jesus's Name I Pray,... Amen...
Replies
8
Views
300
Please pray I find my ### brother how lost to be found 🙏
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom