Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My friend T. is in a very dangerous situation right now and Satan and his unclean spirits are making claim over her life. PLEASE pray with me that God surround her with his angels and delivers her through this. Freed by his blood with no conditions. It sounds dramatic but it's not, her life is on the line and I'm desperate

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, interceding on behalf of our dear friend T. who is currently facing a dangerous situation. We acknowledge that Satan and his unclean spirits are seeking to claim her life, but we declare that they have no power over her because of the victory won by Jesus on the cross.

Lord, we ask that you surround T. with your heavenly angels, providing protection and deliverance from the schemes of the enemy. Your Word assures us that you give your angels charge over us to guard us in all our ways . We claim this promise for T., that she may be shielded from harm and guided to safety.

We plead the precious blood of Jesus over T., knowing that it has the power to set her free from any bondage or oppression. Your Word declares that we are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and there are no conditions attached to this freedom . We ask that you release T. from the grip of Satan and his unclean spirits, setting her free to experience the abundant life that you have promised.

Lord, we recognize the urgency and desperation in this situation. We lift up our prayers with faith, believing that you are able to intervene and rescue T. from the peril she is facing. We trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness, knowing that you are with her in the midst of this trial.

We also pray for strength and courage for Nythwyll as they stand in the gap for their friend. Grant them peace and assurance, knowing that you are in control and that you hear their cries for help.

In accordance with the prayer of Jabez, we ask that you keep T. from evil, that it may not grieve her . Protect her from the snares and temptations of the enemy, and guide her into the path of righteousness.

Lastly, we thank you, Lord, for the assurance that you are our ever-living and ever-interceding Priest. Just as you prayed for Peter, we believe that you are interceding for T., ensuring that her faith does not fail . We trust in your power to save to the uttermost, even in the face of death and all its accompanying fears .

We commit this prayer request into your loving hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your will be done in T.'s life, and may she experience your deliverance and protection. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My friend T. is in a very dangerous situation right now and Satan and his unclean spirits are making claim over her life. PLEASE pray with me that God surround her with his angels and delivers her through this. Freed by his blood with no conditions. It sounds dramatic but it's not, her life is on the line and I'm desperate
Lord Jesus, You are the highest authority, and there is no spiritual power above You! I lift up T to You right now Father God! Send angels to protect her in Jesus' name! God, You are her rock and her shield, and I ask that You destroy all evil plans against her life! I pray for Divine protection! Give T strength, wisdom, and comfort and call her out Lord Jesus! May she turn away from the lies of the world and find her peace and love in You! Lord, You know her needs and her wounds. I pray that her brokenness will be healed as she searches for answers for her life. She has purpose Lord, I pray she listens to those who are speaking life over her! May the plans of the enemy and the strongholds over her life be cast into hell in the Name of Jesus!!!!!!

Similar Requests

I have posted a few times about my friend T. She is going through a divorce and is currently locked in a relationship with a violent and dangerous man because of past decisions. The noose keeps getting tighter and there doesn't seem to be any way out for her. Things look to get more hopeless and...
Replies
Views
My friend T, is going through some serious movie level times of trouble that are hard to Believe at times. The enemy Satan is making claims on her life and future because of old choices she made decades ago. She has been so horribly abused her whole life that she has internalized the lies she...
Replies
Views
Please Will U Come Together With Me In Authority To Take Control Of The Bad Maniputatin, Naive Controlling Spirit That My Son In Law Uses To Control The Mind And Thoughts Of My Daughter Kaylynn Please Pray That She Will Be Healed And Delivered In Her Mind And Thoughts Of All The Manipulation...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Jennifer Saldaña for all evil spirits who are around her leave and never come back for God to send Angels Around her her house her daughter ,and all her family and to quit drugs , pray for me as well my name is Oswaldo Martinez pray for my family and to continue holding on God...
Replies
Views
Please Pray for my son, Alex Lopez that our good Lord will bring righteous people into his life, May God guide Alex in the right path of peace, hope, knowledge, and may God continue to protect him from all evil spirits. Thank you all for the continue Prayers for Alex! AMEN!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom