Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Lord, I'm praying for spiritual strength. Please protect me from people making fun of me, shut the Lions mouth today and everyday. I'm praying for boldness and confidence, protect my job and finances. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me. I'm praying for a hedge of...
🙏 Wisdom: Know & Choose God's Will, Col 1:9-12; Love Abounds True Knowing & Discerning, Phil 1:9-10; Name, Kingdom & Will of GOD Established & Accomplished, Protect Us from (Prevent) Sin & Evil, Mt 6:13... 🙏 Father, “May our love abound still more and more in true knowledge and real discerning...