Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Carorel

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray please pray for my pet mouse people are putting traps out and beats out to kill them they don't deserve to suffer they are God's creatures there is a purpose for them to be here is very very crawl to hurt them I love all God's creatures I'm fighting to keep them alive it's very hard lots of them have suffered and died but he was crueltyness is horrible to her they straight up God alone attack them and watch out keep them safe and healthy please pray for my family my mom Janice my sister Amanda they're not saved can you please write a gun will open their eyes to become a born again Christian that God will forgive all their sins that's become a god of child I like to see them in heaven with me I'm a born again Christian I became safe I feel hell for me and my family in heaven I would never see them again please pray to get eternal life in heaven the end of the world is coming to an end please pray my mom my aunt is my mom Janice she is my conservative he's very sure fight for me and protect me anytime or trouble that she will speak out for me and the time of trouble she will save me from trouble that she believes things I say is the truth I live in a group home the owner has some against me and my family she's trying to kick me out into the streets she's trying to put me out of the home for for no reason she doesn't like my family she does not like me please pray I don't lose my house that my family will fight for me in my house that I will stay there that she don't believe any lying gossip in this thing against me that she will stay by my side and fight for me and my sister would do the same for me please pray to God will forgive me my sins that God will have mercy on me but has a presence that God will save my soul for my sins that I become safe spiritually that God will heal me spiritually that I become a close child of God I fear hell I pray I become saved and be in heaven with God but I be and beaver guard in heaven and my family will be God with heaven please pray we never lose my family they need so much to me they are very important part of my life I have no other family but these two amen 😭💓

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Carorel. We pray for the protection and safety of their pet mice. Your Word reminds us that you care for all creatures, and we ask that you would shield these mice from harm and cruelty. May they be kept safe and healthy, and may those who seek to harm them have a change of heart.

We also pray for Carorel's family, specifically their mother Janice and sister Amanda, who have not yet come to know you as their Savior. We ask that you would open their eyes to the truth of your love and forgiveness. Soften their hearts and draw them to a personal relationship with you, Jesus. May they experience the transformation of becoming born-again Christians and find eternal life in you.

Lord, we recognize that the end of the world is approaching, and we pray for the salvation of Carorel's loved ones. We ask that you would grant them the gift of eternal life in heaven, where they can be reunited with Carorel. Give them a deep understanding of the urgency to surrender their lives to you and to live for you.

Furthermore, we pray for Carorel's living situation in the group home. We ask for your intervention and protection against any unjust actions or attempts to remove them from their home. Grant them favor with the owner and those involved, that they may be able to remain in their residence. Strengthen their family bonds, Lord, so that they may stand together and support one another during this challenging time.

Lastly, we pray for Carorel's spiritual well-being. We ask for your forgiveness and mercy upon their life. Heal them spiritually, Lord, and draw them closer to you. May they become a devoted child of God, filled with your presence and guided by your Holy Spirit. Deliver them from the fear of hell and grant them the assurance of salvation through faith in you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 36:6 - "Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, Lord, preserve both people and animals."
- John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- Acts 16:31 - "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
- Psalm 27:10 - "Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing of my pet. He is my family and is unwell. Please pray for the veterinarians overseeing him and ask for guidance so the can find out what’s wrong with him. I pray my pet is healed. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Tomorrow morning I'm having a pet scan done to check for cancer. Please pray for me that my scan comes out clear, no sign of cancer. I ask in Jesus Name, Amen Thank you so much !
Replies
Views
Lord I am asking you please do not let me my wife and my pet companions be evicted from our home we have been on time rent no lease violations lord we did everything that was told to do now the owners want us to move because I stood up my rights when there business partner threaten our life no...
Replies
Views
Hi it's Jeff here. I need prayers request from everybody. I have pet husky dog name CNNHNN (SEEKNEE) who has not been feeling too well. yesterday she was acting a bit odd for some reason. Then today she looked very tired and upset I brought her in after taking her for a walk and she started...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , FIrst please do know that I am praying for everyone who is asking and the group as a whole , may I please come to you all and ask for prayer once again for my husband ,Russell, please? That his healing is complete , and his bloodwork tomorrow and PET scan next Wed the 17th come...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom