please pray peace from oppression. and protection for home and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace from oppression, protection for home, healing for a family member's ankle, and restoration of health and bodily function.
 
Lord we ask you to lay your hands on this woman and heal her ankle in Jesus name. May you restore her ankle and make ### whole again. Thank you Jesus amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Community, I am reaching out because I am feeling deeply overwhelmed, exhausted, and in need of spiritual strength. Since lost my father a few years ago, I have been doing my best to take care of my household and my mother, who is currently unwell. We are currently living in a...
Replies
8
Views
102
Jesus I lift up my daughter (###), seeking Your divine protection, provision, and peace. I thank You that You are a God who hears and answers our prayers. Jesus You have been so faithful in answering our prayers for my daughter as she has been blessed with outstanding grade on her last exam...
Replies
9
Views
305
Please pray peace and protection over my ###. I ask for God's physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental healing and restoration. Please pray a binding of the fear, doubt, loneliness, and desperation that Satan tries to plant. Let his lies not take root. Instead, I ask that the truth of God's...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom