Please pray out ### settles down and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
214
Hello, I have a prayer request for a young man I care about. He has been making destructive choices in his relationships, driven largely by lust and poor judgment. While we were together, he was involved with other women behind my back and ultimately got another woman pregnant. I have forgiven...
Replies
9
Views
157
I shout down when people judge me and yell at me and I have been in my room for ### years. I come out when I eat go to the bathroom. The only reason I be in my room because I am afraid people will judge me and say something to me I don't like. A while back my family complained that I didn't have...
Replies
12
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom