Please pray Now as for the financial Miracles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray now as for the financial miracles and blessings breakthrough which we have never seen and expected before.

Please pray for our children home.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a daily battle atm, to simply afford my bills and to rent a place to stay. Pray God now provides mighty financial provision for me to pay my bills, our loan, the driving fines and storage where most of our belongings are stored. Urgently. We don't want my partners financial and credit...
Replies
12
Views
288
Unspoken prayer requests and please pray for me and my family especially my parents marriage . I’m worried in a few minutes their gonna have a big argument my heart is beating really fast.
Replies
10
Views
121
Father, I thank you for sustaining me this far. I'm standing in agreement you will bring an employment opportunity to me very soon and they will extend an offer of employment. Your time is always so perfect. Father, I have so many past due bills and almost a month late on my rent. Please bring a...
Replies
8
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom