Please pray my things sell on eBay ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mother to stop hiding my things as I have brought an anti-slip bottle to prevent her from slipping in the toilet and yet she hid it as she fell down once in the toilet so to prevent this, I brought the anti-slip to prevent her from slipping yet she hid it as her plan to save money...
Replies
9
Views
179
I pray that I sell things on eBay and Poshmark. I need to make money. I’m not working and I need to sell my clothes and shoes on these platforms. No one is buying anything from me and it’s very surprising. Please unblock whatever it is. Please also help me with my acid reflux and my hair falling...
Replies
9
Views
453
My ### and ### inlaw are looking to buy a new home. But they need to sell their current home in order to buy this new one. The new home is only ### miles from me. And this would mean that I could help them more with the ###. They really need this house to be sold. They have a very important...
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom