Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of her soul. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
I speak create command decree declare demand demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY IM NOT STUCK IN DARK BLACK MAGIC CRAP GAMES OF STUCK IN THE FLOORS OR AI GAMES OF METAL FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS EYES INSIGHTS R HEALED NORMALLY GREATLY NOW. MY FAMILY CAN LOOK AT ME...
My name is ### from ###, by professional am IT Specialist self employed but little money to help my family. Life has been hard for me, lost my Father and Brother in a space of one year. I am a single father in my early ###s, from ###. I have started up an online hustle, Youtube channel, and...
INTO EXISTENCE NO EVIL IS GREAT OVER ME THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE OF ANYTHING GOING ON ASSINGMENTS END TODAY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE. THE LORD'S POWER OF MINE DIDN'T MAKE IT GREATLY NOT ONE AREA MADE IT HELLO IT IS OVER. MY POWER CANNOT BE USED AGAINST ME TO SHAKE THE SYSTEM GIVE IT BACK TO...