Please pray my lawyer gets the paper ...

Please pray that I get a job I’m running out of time my bills are getting behind also I was supposed to get my lawsuit check on the first but the devil has been busy now they need a paper from Medicaid please pray they expedite the paper to my lawyer quickly so I can be at peace. I have headaches every day I don’t sleep at night I’m tired I’m ready to give up please pray hard for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my lawyer stops protecting ### and accepts that the place isn’t fit for habitation at all and ### shouldn’t be getting any rent. Please pray ### sees it’s vital I win.
Replies
10
Views
224
Please pray I get my lawyer to take this on—I am being bullied. Please pray as the lawyer is fobbing me off. It is personal injury compensation and being able to move/retrain 🙏
Replies
6
Views
40
Please pray ### does ### honest best to support ### and sees that ### landlord is a conman.
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom