Please pray my friend and I can ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray my friend and I can sleep very well from now on with no bad dreams. thanks! also, pls pray we don't have any power problems as we have had snow, sleet and the winds are getting worse here too. ~more snow to come also. ~Silent requests as well, he knows... thank you again. God bless all. take care!!! {{{ In Jesus Name Amen. }}} <3 C.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please, please pray for us God knows. and also, pls pray my awful period ends quickly. and silent requests also. thanks so very much Amen.
Replies
Views
Hello, Could you please pray for my friend Chris and myself. He suffers with epilepsy which is often brought on with alcohol abuse. He also had s car crash and brain injury when he was younger. His fits are serious and are affecting his memory and eyesight and hearing now too. He also gets...
Replies
Views
Lots of problems, church family. Friend problems are getting worse, and I am feeling ignored. Please help God to give me a clear sign who my real friends are, or, to wait for next year, whereas there are supposed to be 25 new kids. One classmate of mine is having surgery on his feet, so pray for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a cousin who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a cousin who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom