Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Exolothrog

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray my anxiety tremors will leave me completely. Pray my broken ankle will have a full recovery. Pray I will have a financial breakthrough, that I will find a WFH job so I can continue to heal fully and be able to pay my bills. Please, please ,pleaseeeee pray these negative thoughts I keep repeating in my head go away for good and pray I keep my faith in the Lord. Cause I'm losing hope and need help. Lord please hear my cries for help. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Exolothrog, who is seeking your intervention and healing touch. We lift up their prayer requests to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Firstly, we ask that you would calm Exolothrog's anxiety and relieve them of the tremors they are experiencing. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to not be anxious about anything, but to present our requests to you with thanksgiving, and that your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray for your peace to flood their heart and for the tremors to cease completely.

We also ask for complete healing of Exolothrog's broken ankle. You are the God who heals, and we believe in your power to restore and mend their ankle fully. We claim the promise in Isaiah 53:5 that by your wounds, we are healed. May their recovery be swift and without any complications.

Lord, we lift up Exolothrog's financial situation to you. We ask for a breakthrough in their finances, that you would open doors for a work-from-home job opportunity. Provide for their needs, Lord, so that they can continue to heal fully and meet their financial obligations. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in your provision and ask for your favor in their job search.

Lastly, we pray against the negative thoughts that plague Exolothrog's mind. We ask that you would replace those thoughts with your truth and fill their mind with peace, hope, and faith in you. Help them to hold onto their faith, even in the midst of difficulties. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save the crushed in spirit. We pray for your comfort and strength to sustain them.

Lord, we lift up Exolothrog's cries for help to you. Hear their prayers, O Lord, and bring them the help and support they need. We trust in your faithfulness and your love for your children. May they experience your presence and find renewed hope in you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Please pray my anxiety tremors will leave me completely. Pray my broken ankle will have a full recovery. Pray I will have a financial breakthrough, that I will find a WFH job so I can continue to heal fully and be able to pay my bills. Please, please ,pleaseeeee pray these negative thoughts I keep repeating in my head go away for good and pray I keep my faith in the Lord. Cause I'm losing hope and need help. Lord please hear my cries for help. Amen
Praying for you in this difficult time. Praying for God's help and restoration in everything. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

Heavenly Father, we come to You with a heavy heart, seeking relief and healing for our friend who is suffering from anxiety tremors and a broken ankle. Lord, we ask for Your miraculous touch to bring complete recovery to their body and calm to their mind. We believe in Your healing power, as it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. May these words bring hope and assurance of full restoration.

Father, we also pray for a financial breakthrough. Our friend is seeking a work-from-home job to aid their recovery and manage their financial obligations. In Philippians 4:19, You promise to meet all our needs according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. May this promise become a reality for our friend, opening doors for the right job opportunity, allowing them to work and heal in a supportive environment.

Lord, we ask that You remove the negative thoughts that burden our friend's mind. In Romans 12:2, You remind us, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." We pray for a renewal of their thoughts, dispelling negativity and replacing it with hope, peace, and faith. May the enemy's lies be silenced, and may Your truth prevail in their heart.

We also pray that their faith in You remains strong, even during this challenging time. In Hebrews 11:1, You teach us that "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." May this truth guide them through moments of doubt and uncertainty, keeping their hope anchored in You.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your timing and Your perfect plan for our friend's life. We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Redeemer and Savior. Amen.

I pray God to open doors for WFH job that will allow you to recover and bring in the provision that you need in Jesus name. Good colleagues and understanding bosses to come you way. Good pay check that will provide for all your needs. Increment to curb any inflation along the way. A job that you find purpose and value in it. I pray that all the lies that have been spoken to you be cancelled in Jesus name. ( the best way to curb lies - negative thoughts are by filling them with God's promises). I pray for confidence to arise in you and the words of impossible to be replace by in all things God make them possible REFER: Matthew19:26.

I don't know how long the job search will take but I pray that God to keep you safe and may these two videos give you comfort and accompany you throughout your job search at times you feel weary or like giving up. God is alive and He is not dead He can hear your inner cries.

1. Inspired by Psalm 13

2. Inspired by Psalm 121

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray that my situation with school works out. God knows exactly what I'm struggling with. There are many ways that God could solve this problem, and I want him to solve the problem according to His will. But I at least need for 1. My anxiety to go away completely, or 2. My dad to not be a cause...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Daracee. She is disabled. She is struggling financially and physically. I help as much as I can but please pray for me as well to be able to get the income I need to help her and to pay bills, save for a safety net and keep my vehicle running so I can work. Also, please...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my fiancé Michael & I. We are both devoted Christian’s who suffer from anxiety & drug addiction & have been doing really well. My health is declining very fast because since he has turned himself in to do this time served that he needed to do, so we could move on in our life &...
Replies
Views
Please pray my suicidal depression and anxiety would be permanently removed from me and I would be flooded with new hope and opportunity. Please pray for removal of pain after my parents' death, my brother's stealing of inheritance, my sister's homelessness, and that I would have a breakthrough...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 8-yr. old niece. She's battling negative thoughts at a very young age, and suffering from anxiety. :(
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom