Please pray lord I thank you for the benefits I have

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray lord I thank you for the benefits I have I cover the benefits I have with the blood of Jesus I receive abundant increase in all the benefits I get now without delay I receive awesome supernatural extraordinary favour with all people all things all situations everywhere I go now always my financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day in Jesus name the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now I declare degree I win 4 million pounds jackpots on 1pm scratch cards now without delay more than once now this year ### I bless help others with my wealth now in Jesus name.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent please pray Lord I ask you please please remove permanently absolutely all every spots pimples whire heads black heads rashes pot holes moles red viens all pigmentation marks absolutely all all every lines wrinkles dark circles hollows bulgy bits lines under my eyes all puffiness...
Replies
6
Views
313
Urgent please pray Lord your words say ask and I will receive Lord I ask you please bless protect and make my relationship with ### flourish in every way a lot stronger deeper closer in absolutely every way bless me and ### with a divine divine very strong deep divine connection in absolutely...
Replies
7
Views
294
Father lord I thank you for this day this is my prayer request Marital breakthrough December 28 Job breakthrough Visa breakthrough AUGUST 28 Traveling breakthrough Financial breakthrough Destiny helpers Favour businesses breakthrough Long life Good health JOY and happiness Riches and wealth...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,689
Messages
16,779,800
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom