I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
I am feeling hopeless regarding my future marriage with ###. I'm afraid that this might be it for him and I because the venue for my mom's honorable party won't be available until December when she promised ### and me that it'd happen this month or next month. I don't know what else to do...
Please pray that my landlord will allow me to keep the 2 week old kittens I am caring for or that the Lord will give me a better place to live. Thank you so very much for your prayers.