Please pray Jesus keeps helping my oldest child get ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray Jesus keeps helping my oldest child get out of her slump and that she reaches her potential. Praying God blesses her with His favor, too, and that once and for all, He establishes her brings back her joy in this activity. Thank you, praise you Lord God! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my oldest child as they are entering into a potentially awful legal issue.
Replies
6
Views
409
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me 👉pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file possible...
Replies
7
Views
295
My stepson records me and sends it around . . He took from me, scratched my car and is trying to compile evidence that "I'm bad" unworthy of his dad. Even tried to work spells on us. I have been angry because I do for 6 years and never anything genuine. Not one sincere thank you. He is a grown...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom