Please pray it comes through now so ...

Mabinichar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray it comes through now so I can go to bed, please pray it’s good news and that the man stalking me is forced to back off.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak, create, decree, declare into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET SOME CAT FOOD MY BABIES TREATS THERE WELL AND MY GRAND BABIES CATS WELL LEAVE OUR PETS ALONE I NEED THEM WELL IN JESUS NAME. FOR FUTURE MY FAMILY CAN DROP OFF MY NEBS ANYTIME THEY WANT K GRAND BABY CAN COME HOME TIME FOR WALKS...
Replies
7
Views
145
Urgent prayers the fax comes through now, and the manager receives it all, and in mighty name to get my funds by the blood of Jesus amen
Replies
9
Views
365
Lord I pray that you guide me in the right direction and for my hearing Tuesday I know you gonna help me get my disability started lord I know are with me every step of the way I’m praying that I get it so want me worried about them denied the devil is trying to destroy my prayers I’m not gonna...
Replies
5
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom