Please pray ### is honest and faithful ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m posting this again as the Host Admin suggested, just to share an update and ask for continued prayer. I’m still going through a tough time after everything. I’ve been struggling a lot emotionally and honestly, I find myself crying quite often, which isn’t like me. I’ve been...
Replies
11
Views
328
Please pray that my husband can fully see how his dishonesty has hurt him, me, and our marriage. He believes he only needs to be honest when “necessary” and it’s caused issues with trust. Please help him see the extreme importance of committing to full honesty.
Replies
8
Views
254
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom