PLEASE PRAY IN AGREEMENT FOR MY KIND FRIEND ###.

Karen Gabrail

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE PRAY IN AGREEMENT FOR MY KIND FRIEND ###. HE HAS LOST HIS JOB, UN EMPLOYMENT AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A JOB! WE BELIEVE HE RECEIVES AND OPEN DOORS AND FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN. THANK YOU! HE NEEDS PRAYER FOR DEPRESSION, AND NERVES HE'S NOT IN GOOD SHAPE. GOD BLESS YOU!
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Praying for you in the Name and Power of Jesus, Amen

Lord bless me to grow closer to You. Bless me to daily cast off or forsake my way and my thoughts for my life to stay upon Your mercy and Your forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I will take no thought for my life trusting that You, Father God will take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) Daily. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me what you need me to be in Christ Jesus for all those around me. All in the might and Power of Jesus Name, Amen. Thank You, Thank You my Lord Jesus Christ

Show ### this prayer :)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose.

Trust in Him.

I am praying for you and with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
80
Pray for restoration, complete healing, protection and blessings/favor to be upon my family. From my dad to my siblings, our pets and me. Prayers that the enemy pays back 10 fold everything he tried to steal from us! Pray in agreement that God blesses our homes, vehicles, what we eat, where we...
Replies
8
Views
588
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom