Please pray I stop having ungodly thoughts.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray I stop eating out of anger and frustration. I am convinced that no one will ever love me. I have been hurt and people have been abusive to me. pls pray for me to stop eating out of hurt and for me to heal.
Replies
6
Views
360
I told myself I will live on the streets because I will never get a good job . And I will always be alone and lonely and nobody won't love me and my family will always fight and hate each other. And I will be in debt and debt collectors will take my money. How do I stop negative self talk...
Replies
6
Views
320
Please pray I stop thinking about what ###'s new girlfriend are doing. It doesn't matter because he and I are done. I just need prayers to rest my brain. Thank You, Lord I praise You and I give you thanks.
Replies
9
Views
604
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom