Please pray I passed my ### test. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I pass my final certification test tomorrow.
Replies
11
Views
200
Hi my name is ###. Lord I ask that I pass this math exam with a passing score and I can finally be able to move on to the next step in my career. :)
Replies
8
Views
334
i have a calculus redo test today. please pray that I do really good on it and I'm not lost for anything. I also have the worst anxiety so please pray that God sticks with me, that I don't get my vomiting sensation and I'm able to do really welll on it, I'm talking 90+. thank you so much and...
Replies
7
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,063
Messages
16,806,967
Members
650,515
Latest member
Khiotmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom