Please pray. I love the Lord with all my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Merciful God,

I pray for Your intervention in ###'s life. Father, rebuke this terrible pain in her body & replace it with the miracle of Jesus' healing blood, that will run through every organ, cell & vein of her body, healing every place that needs healing. I pray for Your divine supernatural healing hands over her body, Lord God, You are our Physician, I pray for a MIRACLE Healing as we all pray for ###, in Jesus' Powerful name. I PRAISE & GLORIFY, You Lord God, in advance, for this miracle healing that will begin to take place now. AMEN & AMEN

:jesus-cross:
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
158
Replies
10
Views
407
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom