Please pray. I love the Lord with all my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bren116

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray. I love the Lord with all my heart, and I have prayed daily, almost constantly. I have suffered severe, debilitating pain for over 3 years. I can't live like this much longer. I am hanging on by a thread. The doctors give me medicine but the pain is too strong. I have a loving, supportive husband but he is also very stressed. I wonder if God hears my cries. I am reaching out for help. Thank you for praying for me....###
 
FATHER YOU HEAR THS REQUEST, WOULD YOU ANSWER IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
158
Replies
10
Views
407
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom