Please pray. I have a friend ### haven't heard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray. I have a friend I haven't heard from in a little while, and would like for them to want to talk to me very much very soon, and even to see me. I know my appearance may not be that beautiful to them, as there are others that seem far more pretty than me, but would still want them to want to be my friend, to talk to me, and show they want to see me much, and would emphasize that. Thank you so very much, and God bless.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, your word says to ask and we will receive so that our joy will be complete. (John 16:24). Father God, I seek your ear and pray on behalf of this servant. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, somebody, somewhere, is praying just for you! Be Encouraged! I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. You continue to pray and trust God. Let us just pray a quick prayer:
God, I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me.
Supply all my need.
Make Your face to shine upon me and be gracious to me.
Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word.
Let the lifestyle I live be shaped by the Word of God.
Renew my strength.
Bless me with the spirit of endurance to never give up but to fight a good fight, keeping the faith, and finishing my course (fulfilling my God destiny). Let defeat never be an option in my life.
Give me the wings of an eagle; so that I may run and not get weary; so that I may walk and not faint.
Protect and encourage me.
Let me witness my God-given dreams and goals come to reality.
Lord Jesus, all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.
Thank You Lord Jesus.
You are awesome.
Amen, So Be It, and it is so.

Prayer For Blessings: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17688-i-pray-your-cup-overflows-with-blessings/ <><><> Prayer Of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my life I have no friends or family, only Jesus, because I was rejected as being known that I am a Christian follower of Christ. I tried my best to love others, but in the back of their minds, they feel like I am rather lost because as an ex-Muslim, even when I try to love the Muslims, they...
Replies
8
Views
202
he has a serious heart condition and is also homeless and I'm not sure if there's something else going on cognitively. Lord, please protect him from accident, death, and calamity. Please help him call upon it and contact surroundings him with your loving angels. Also, I am depressed and not...
Replies
7
Views
300
You need to bring him to salvation and speak to his heart that I had enough of lies Despite of me telling him of the 10 commandments it's like his mocking and I do not want to lose contact so please work on his heart. Thank you in JESUS name Please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,459
Messages
16,777,199
Members
648,006
Latest member
Ashiyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom