Please pray I get quiet soon. This is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray I get quiet soon. This is a struggle every night as my mom is so loud and negative. Even my dad doesn't sleep well.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
331
Dear GOD, I come to you today to ask for prayers & guidance as we apply for this beautiful house. We would love to get approval for this rental & we ask for your love to shine & guide us through. In JESUS name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
188
Please pray I get to know my family better.
Replies
7
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom