Please Pray I Can Make The Bills!

  • Thread starter Thread starter aguyintn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aguyintn

Guest
The lord knows me, but I don't know him as I should. Please pray I would follow his path and be worthy to get the job offer I can excel at and make ends meet. Things are so tight now. We are broke.....please pray thank you!

###
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray that ### gets a job and is able to take of himself and his family and that he able to pay his bills. I pray he is stays healthy and his able to do his job well.. I also pray he gets to know the Lord and has a wonderful relationship with him. I pray in this in Jesus Name - Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
159
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray for this I missed my ### apt. I pray in Jesus name that I can make the ### apt again and I also pray I can find homes to these kittens in JESUS name amen Thank you for your prayer support.
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom