Please pray I can afford to send out my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray I can afford to send out my ###'s gift. My ###'s bringing me to the post office now.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please heal my Cat ###'s Urinary issue. I don't have that much money so please may he be healed for a cost not to exceed $###.00. I pray you will guide the Vet's and your healing touch can be present and save my dear Cat and restore. him to me and to health. I pray also that I have the...
Replies
8
Views
281
Replies
10
Views
541
We are hard workers and make a living but my partners back went out on him and now it is only my income. We live in a city that rental prices have risen enormously. Are lease ends at the end of February and we have not been able to find a place in our county to move to. We did not resign lease...
Replies
6
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom