Please Pray He Is Okay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Please pray ### has the desire to think things through and figure them out that he belongs with me, take away all insecurity, all fear, all shyness, all uncertainty please and make him know that I will never ever reject him and will never ever treat him bad.
 
Father, in Jesus name, I ask that you open the eyes of ###, to see that you have prepared ### your daughter as a precious jewel, that will treat as a princess would treat her prince.

Let know that he who find a virtuous woman like ### has found a treasure. However, you know for whom you have prepared your daughter. She belongs to you and will give her to the parents who will appreciate who she is, and will treat her the same way she plans to treat him.

So, Father, I am more than confident that you are in control of the situation and that it is already resolved in Jesus name, amen!
 
Love1 praying for a balance in your life. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband although he was not hurt he was hit by another car going over ### miles an hour on highway coming home from work. Our car of course was totaled. He drives over an hour one way to work every day. Please pray for healing of this trauma. This person who was going over ###...
Replies
14
Views
519
I got hurt, need healing and that everything will be okay and the Lord helps.
Replies
5
Views
197
Please pray for my friend name ### to come to salvation and for him stop lying and everything I pray he loses fear and I pray I can find homes to 4 kittens this week. The lady friend has also given me time to start looking because of them so I am very stressed I need them gone today. It's like...
Replies
11
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom