Please pray God will cause a miracle and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray God will cause a miracle and I will meet my true loving soul mate really soon who is my future wife and when we meet we will know for sure who we are to one another and we will have and enjoy such a wonderful and beautiful and happy blessed loving relationship and have such a wonderful wedding day soon, Amen
 
i prayed that God brings the perfect woman to ### and that he

He blesses ur marriage in Jesus' name
 
I pray that God will connect you to a Great Woman that will be your best friend and future wife and life partner and you will both have a great life together in Jesus Name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Speak love continually. Protect the fidelity of ### & ###. Bless the courtship. Let ### be pleased. Almighty God as his only living parent let her and ### connect deeply AFTER ### & ###. Beautiful. Kind. But needed no useful. Whole. Forward. Purposed. Amen. Marriage.
Replies
6
Views
244
Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
175
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom